Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes

Zach loves to start off his imaginative stories with "Last time..." or At my old house..." or "My other parents..." and we have been highly entertained with his imagination. Well, one of the best so far was last night at the dinner table, we were trying to get him to eat his green beans and we told him he could not have a cookie if he didn't eat them. So, in cute Zachy matter-of-factness, with his little shoulder strug, he said "Last time, my other parents...I didn't eat my green beans, they let me have a cookie". Jeff and I could barely contain our laughter :)

2 comments:

angie said...

too cute :)

khuck said...

That is hysterical...Todd and I talk all the time about the things we know will come out of Lauren's mouth...My favorite from your Zach is "My other parents..." HA!