So the whole family was at the grocery store last night...
If you look a few posts back, you'll see the post about how Ava made the "boys don't have ponytails" comment a couple weeks ago. Well... we've mentioned that story to several people, and Ava has heard us talk about how silly it was. In retrospect, that was probably a mistake.
As we were walking down an aisle, a man with a pony tail walked past. I looked down at Ava... and saw her eyes light up, and a big smile start to creep up... then she practically yelled at the top of her lungs, "Hey, Boys don't have ponytails, only girls!"... then proceeded to giggle all the way down the aisle.
Now as we all know, Ava is right... and I could have definately taken the guy... but thankfully it didn't come to that. He acted like he didn't hear it... just like I would expect from a ponytail boy.
Honoring Grampa
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment