Monday, March 3, 2008

My little snow bunnies


Aunt Kara gave Ava and Renee their first matching outfits! She always finds the cutest clothes on clearance at Gymboree (the ONLY way to buy Gymboree clothes, IMHO) to match Natalie and Kate so she was very excited to pass the trend on to us. I can see how fun it is to match them...this won't be the last time, Gaga has already given them matching sundresses for this summer...I can't wait!

Please excuse Ava's runny nose, I was trying to snap as many pictures as I could before Renee started wailing and/or Ava lost interest so I did not even notice it until afterwards. Also, Renee's little nose is all scabbed up from her fingernails (when she sucks her thumb, she wraps her hand over her nose)...I did trim them today...alas, with kids, there is never a "perfect" picture...

1 comment:

khuck said...

oh gosh...those are too cute! Does it come in big girl sizes too (ie. 8/10)??? They look so sweet and so comfy. :)