


We picked up Ava's glasses today! Besides looking very cute, she can see so much better! When she first got them on and we left the store, she just stared at the ground as we walked, studying the carpet...I think she could see so much more detail! She was very excited (we'll see how long that lasts!) and seemed to be amazed that she could see and focus on things. We did get two pair, with scratch resistant and non-glare lenses, and it will be interesting (and frustrating) to see how long they last. I am liking the non-glare, as you can see from the pictures, there is no reflection from the flash! So far, she has kept the glasses on all day and not complained but I know it's not going to be that easy, we are talking about Ava here! :) But isn't she adorable?


4 comments:
So, so, so adorable!!! I remember getting glasses when I was 10--and being able to see the details in the trees!!
so sweet :) she looks too precious!
I had glasses when I was younger and I remember being able to read the signs! It was a whole new world!! They are much cuter than mine were! Tell Ava she is still a Diva!!!
I was just about to send a message on the post above this to ask when she got glasses (clearly playing catch up on blogging today!) when I scrolled just a tad further and saw this posting. I faked my way through 2nd grade thinking no one was on to me until I got my specs in 3rd grade (while on home leave with the chicken pox! Can you image coming back to school w/ glasses and pox marks??? ugh. still traumatized). Glasses sure have come a long way from the heavy, ugly plastic frames I was stuck with for so many years. SHe looks great, and good luck keeping them on!
Post a Comment