Wednesday, November 5, 2008

11 months old!

Renee is closing in on a year old, where has this past year gone?? She is finally pulling up to standing and is very proud of herself! She loves the playroom and heads straight there every morning after breakfast. Her favorite toy is the play kitchen, I think she will spend alot of time "cooking" as she gets older.
She is learning to wave, babbles all the time and is VERY sensitive when you tell her no...pitiful in fact. She is getting good at keeping up with brother and sister these days...we have to keep everyone's bedroom door closed otherwise, I hear "NOOOOO Baby!" all day long!
We are still working on her holding her own bottle and also drinking out of a sippy cup...we made some progress yesterday but she still prefers to gnaw on it. I don't think she will be walking anytime soon, but no rush, she IS the baby.
I can't believe I am starting to plan a 1st birthday party for her!

She just keeps getting blonder...

1st time standing in her crib...so proud!

More things to play with now!

Daddy's girl #2


No comments: