Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Only two months to go!

Renee is 10 months old!! I cannot believe she will be 1 in only two months, where has this year gone?

Our baby girl is so sweet, we are just enjoying her so much. She is still working on crawling on all fours but she can move pretty quick with her army drag. She has pulled up a few times to her knees but seems content just crawling all over things. She has a few favorites: her pink "Dolly", her purple flower blanket, Daddy and Zachy.

Check out her hair!!! She is definitely not a baldy like Zach and Ava!



Daddy slicked her hair down for church :)

It looks very blonde here.

Renee at 10 mos. (this is a normal hair day)

Zachary at 10 mos.

Ava at 10 mos.

3 comments:

amy said...

Okay--all three were quite ADORABLE at 10 months! Renee crawled a little in the nursery Sunday, but when she wants something, she does that Army crawl at about 100mph!! SOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I know I say it all the time but your kids are so cute!! Renee's big blue eyes are going to help her get away with many things!! Watch out!

khuck said...

You can really see the ways in which they look alike and different when comparing all three at the same age. Renee DEFINITELY has more hair...you know I am excited for you after my baldy, though I must admit our very own shirley temple has more than made up for the first 13 months of bald-dom. :)

Hope you guys are doing well!