Saturday, April 2, 2011

March in pictures

I just don't have the time to update my blog as much as I would like. I don't want to get rid of it but the posts may be few and far between...and they might just be pictures. But at least it's something. So, here are some things that went on during the month of March and not necessarily in order... (Thomas will have his own picture post next...)


The three oldest are all playing soccer for the first time



Before...

and after!



Glamour girls

A quick and easy project shared by a friend of mine...bookshelves made out of vinyl gutters!

Growing up way too fast for Mommy


American girls

(The girls took their first trip to the American Girl store and they were in awe...as was I at the prices!!!)

Acting out our history lesson (Pilgrims, Indians and the first Thanksgiving Day)

Two teeth gone!

Celebrating (early) Jeff's 36th b-day with his family. His mom makes some amazing cakes!


So incredibly blessed!

No comments: