Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Another Shutterfly Christmas!!

Ok, time to get serious and attempt to get a good picture of all four kids for our annual Christmas card. What are the odds we can get them all looking at the camera with halfway decent smiles on their faces, or at least no tears? I’m betting we will have to take at least 20 shots before Ava will actually look at the camera...seriously, that girl is on her way to becoming a model with all the posing she does but we have to constantly remind her to LOOK AT THE CAMERA!

For seven years now, we have purchased our Christmas photo cards from Shutterfly.com. They have a HUGE selection of photo cards to send for Christmas (not to mention other holidays and occasions during the year). I spend a lot of time selecting and planning our Christmas card template each year, mainly because Shutterfly has SO many cute ones to choose from. It all started with a photo of Jeff and I with Zach when he was only 5 months old and now, this year we will have four kids in the picture!!

This year, Shutterfly is offering a fabulous deal --50 free Christmas cards to any blogger who writes a post on their blog regarding Shutterfly's products. If you're a blogger and would like to participate, here is the link to Shutterfly's 2010 Holiday Card promotion. Besides their photo Christmas cards, I have also purchased birth announcements, photo books and other goodies from the Shutterfly website. Now that our family is complete, I think it might be time to get some updated items around the house so I may order a mouse pad and a mug with a picture of all four kids. Or maybe I can hint around to SOMEONE about what a great gift it would be for ME :).

Wish me luck on getting a good photo of the kids for this year's card, I am sure I will be exhausted by the time we are through! :)

No comments: