There are a couple of blogs I have been following about two sick babies (I don't even know the families but their stories have touched me and I check in frequently to see how their baby boys are doing) and there are some other sad things going on with people I know that I can't help but just be thankful for my husband and three healthy kids.
However, on this 3rd rainy day in a row, I have decided to at least post some pictures from this month that I have taken of the kids. Enjoy!
This is Fat Belly Bear. Zach was throwing his stuffed animals down from his loft bed to the floor and this one hit the dangling light switch and decided to show off his trapeze skills...we all had a very good laugh at this one!

1 comment:
LOVE Fat Belly Bear's antics. He is quite the talented little bear. It actually reminds me of when my friends & I were little and used to throw my stuffed animals at the fan simply to see them get flung across the room by a fan blade. Man, I was mean. :) Thanks for making me laugh out loud, on this the THIRD rainy day in a row...
Post a Comment