Zach had his first T-ball practice today. His team is called the IronBirds. I'm an assistant coach on the team, and I think I probably had as much fun as Zach did today. He did really well, and paid attention to everything coach Tim said. His cousin Jackson is also on the team, and Uncle Jason is an assistant coach too... so that definately helped in the moral support department. So here's to a successful seaon...
Yep, there are two girls on the team. I like it because the coach's goal is for the kids to have fun and to have an interest in baseball for the future. We haven't had a game yet but they don't keep score or keep track of outs. Everyone gets to bat and just have fun and maybe learn some of the basics of the game. Zach loves it and is having a great time!
3 comments:
So adorable! I wish I could talk Bentley into playing... something... anything...
too fun...is this a co-ed team? I can't wait for lauren to be big enough for soccer, tball, the works...now if she'll only be into it!!
Yep, there are two girls on the team. I like it because the coach's goal is for the kids to have fun and to have an interest in baseball for the future. We haven't had a game yet but they don't keep score or keep track of outs. Everyone gets to bat and just have fun and maybe learn some of the basics of the game. Zach loves it and is having a great time!
Post a Comment